Tuesday, 24 January 2017

found out my 15 year old is pregnant!


I took my daughter to the doctor today and confirmed she is pregnant. I'm not sure if she is just immature about the whole deal or is just being delusional about her boyfriend staying in the picture helping her raise this child. He has cheated on her numerous times and has broken up her more times than I can count. I want to get her therapy to help her deal with the stress, but when I have tried to talk to her in the last 24 hours she tells me that I am not being supportive. I have made doctor appointments for her and bought her prenatal vitamins until then, but not sure what else to do for her. I have tried to talk to her, but to have a normal adult conversation with her about the future for her and her unborn child, it is nearly impossible. I am not sure what to do from here. Thanks via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2jWVncd

No comments:

Post a Comment