Friday, 4 November 2016

Just a funny little story to share.


I have 3 girls aged 8, 3, and 7 months. This story is about my 3 year old. My husband and I agree that 3 year old is my mini-clone. She loves pepper jack cheese, eggs, and pretty much acts just like me.I woke her up this morning and asked her what she wanted for breakfast. I should know never to debate a toddler, but I did.Me: "What do you want for breakfast?"Her: "Rice.""We have no rice.""Yeah we do.""No we don't. You ate all the rice last night for dinner.""I'll show you."(Sarcastically) Okay you show me.So we walk to the kitchen. She opens up the pantry door, reaches in, and pulls out the box of uncooked rice. Behind me I hear my husband laughing his ass off as she turns, puts her little hand on her hip and smirks."See? I showed you. We have rice. I told you."My husband grins and whispers "Oh my god it's a tiny you."I stood over the stove cooking rice and eating humble pie hahahaha via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2flfsnH

No comments:

Post a Comment