Thursday, 3 November 2016

How should I explain morning wood to my eleven year old son?


I'm a single dad and I don't know how I should go about explaining this to my son, but I think its time to explain it. He's only just started getting it. When I go to wake my 11 year old son up in the morning for school, he has an erection. I know this because you can see the tent it is making under his comforter. Also I've noticed a few times when he comes out of his room in the morning, he has an erection in his boxers. I think its bothering him and he's a little embarrassed by it, but I'm not sure how exactly to explain it to him so he knows it's normal and nothing to be embarrassed about. Any advice is appreciated. Thanks via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2e5ziGf

No comments:

Post a Comment