
I need some advice.I am having a real hard time potty training my kid. I don't know if she's not ready or if she's stubborn. She is naturally headstrong and doesn't like doing what she doesn't want to do.In daycare they make them go every two hours. She was doing sort of okay at that for awhile but all of a sudden she had four or five accidents a day. I split custody and her father hasn't told me that he has had problems.I put her in panties and she pees and poops herself. I try and take her every two hours and she kicks and screams and won't sit. I put her in Pull Ups and she's happy to continue to pee and poop her pants.I don't know if she's really ready if that makes sense. I don't know that she gets the feeling of having to go. I honestly think that she only does okay at day care and her dads because they hound and pester her and I don't know if that's really being trained.Advice? via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2f77nox
No comments:
Post a Comment