Thursday, 24 November 2016

7 year old son developing new interests


Hey all. So this isn't really a bad thing. I love it. My son and I have always been really close. Have the same humour, like the same games, played a lot etc.Now since he's turned 7 he's developing new interests in games and such with influence from his school mates. It's not a problem, I love it, but I'm finding it hard to join in.He getting really interested into Football (Soccer) and loves playing Fifa on our XBOne. Also loves playing on ROBLOX. I'm trying to teach him to be considerate with online play with his friends but that's a different story.He always tries to get me into his things, bless his cotton socks, and I do try but I just haven't got a clue. We had Pokemon Go till they knackered the nearby and it got considerably colder.So. Any advice on how to deal with his new interests? via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2gE9QZg

No comments:

Post a Comment