Monday, 3 October 2016

Gymnastics or martial arts for 4 year old?


I'm weighing some indoor classes for my four year old to get him out of the house and introduce him to something new. He misses going to preschool but for the time being my boyfriend is only working part time and we don't need/can't afford full time preschool for him. I thought he'd like to do something active, he's asked about "ninja school" before. His father was in martial arts most of his childhood so we definitely plan on enrolling him some day but he's also sat and watched children's gymnastics classes and said he wanted to do that too.I think he'd be happy either way, and at his age either class is going to just be really basic stuff, but I thought I'd ask if any other parents had really loved one in particular? I wouldn't turn down dance, either, but that's a little more pricey in my area than the other options and there wasn't a lot of choices for Saturday classes, which I'd prefer (I work full time) so I can go too. via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2drwbVZ

No comments:

Post a Comment