Sunday, 19 April 2020

What are your opinions on tablets for toddlers??


I ordered an amazon fire tablet for my 2.5 year old because she constantly wants my phone to play Daniel tiger games and watch Netflix. I’m worried she’s going to want to be on it all the time - is that bad for her eyes or anything? I like that she’s learning her finger movements really well playing with apps and she also has learned a lot from watching shows like little baby bum and storybots. I feel like these shows are why she knows all her colors and can count and practically knows her abc’s already. I feel like a good mom for buying her something she’ll get lots of enjoyment from but a bad mom at the same time because it’ll probably increase her screen time. What are your opinions? via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/3amyncF

No comments:

Post a Comment