
I have a 2 and a half year old and an 8 month baby. My wife thinks it is hipocritical for us to eat junk food and not allow our child to eat the same thing. For example, this morning she was eating some kettle chips and my son asked for some, so she poured him a bowl. I just don't think it's right. I understand the idea that if we don't want him eating junk, we shouldn't, but we're also adults who's bodies have already matured and we have the ability to excercise properly.Has anyone been in a sinilar situation? Do we just stop eating our guilty pleasures completely? Or just around him? Or is there a way I can explain to my SO that giving him everything we consume doesn't make sense?I hope this doesn't come off as me bashing my SO. This has just been a big source of tension between us, and I'd like to get it figured out. via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/34Kduqy
No comments:
Post a Comment