Monday, 20 April 2020

My son made me bleed.


This is more of a rant right now so sorry for any typos or something. I was putting my 2 year old son to bed as he chucked a toy at my head. Now it's important to know I have MAJOR anger issues.... I've causes a lot of problems with my rage growing up. I've broken my car a few times, broken objects, punched walls and phone polls. However I have never ever hurt a living thing in rage. I've always been afraid too so I've self managed my rage and more so when I got pregnant. Anyway back to what happened.... He through a toy at my head abd I felt that rage suddenly wash over me so I quietly curled up in a ball and did some deep breathing to help suppress my anger. While I did this my son went on playing with his toys and doing whatever. .... I calmed down and have a little blood in my hair right now. I calmly but quietly put my son in bed, kisses his head, and left the room. Part of me is proud that I managed my anger so quickly and calmly but I also feel like I should have punished him for throughing and hurting me but I knew if I tried to punish or correct what he did i would have lost it so... I let it go... Anyway if you read this then thanks for reading my rant, it's helped calm me down even more and I've decided to let it go. If it happens again I feel I'll be more prepared for it. via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2xOdGZM

No comments:

Post a Comment