
I know all parents are struggling having their kids at home but the thing about my little boy is that he's just so... good? We have minimal tantrums and he always means well he's just so much. It's a constant stream of him asking for things and I keep telling myself it's ok to not be doing activities and playing with him constantly but it's easier said than done when he's begging me to play. And how can you be mad at a 3 year old for just wanting to play with his mummy? I'm exhausted and it's 24/7 and my husband gets to go and see his dad to get away from it and he works upstairs in the office and isn't disturbed at all during working hours so it's me in charge of our son all the time. I just want to cry when I look at my baby boys happy little face because he just loves me and wants to spend time with me and has no idea what's going on he's so innocent and I feel awful for just wanting a little break from it to just lie down and watch a movie. He's my best little buddy and such a good boy I just want some me time. via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2Vhr3L9
No comments:
Post a Comment