Sunday, 19 April 2020

I miss going taking her for walks!


In South Africa we are in total lock down. The rules are a bit extreme here.There are a few crazy restrictions such as buying baby clothes was banned! Our winter is coming and I can’t even buy slippers?!? (This restriction is most probably going to be lifted tomorrow)In general we are pretty happy with the government taking a harsh stance against corona. The culture in our country is such that if they give us an inch we will take a mile.However I really miss taking my 14 month old on walks. It’s not allowed at all. No walking the dog. Basically no taking children outside except to go to the doctor or play in your own backyard.Walks are such a nice way to relax both of us! I’m still trying to work from home. She is so busy! (Which she is supposed to be). We get to a point in the afternoon where everything irritates her and I’m just tired. Perfect time for a walk... via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2KeX14b

No comments:

Post a Comment