Monday, 20 April 2020

Child's birthday Vs Cousin's Child Free Wedding


So my cousin was supposed to get married in June. We had a sitter lined up cause it is child free and we booked a room. Easy breezy.TODAY, I get an email from the hotel saying that my reservation was moved to August. I was like WTF? SO I emailed the hotel, and they tell me the wedding has been moved to August (wedding is not at the hotel). Well the date it is changed to is my daughters 4th birthday. My family didnt bother to even let us know the wedding was moved.I know that they found the next open date and booked, but I am heartbroken that it is on my daughter's birthday. We had special plans cause it was on a saturday. Obviously we can move things around to a different weekend, but I feel awful sending her to a babysitter on her actual birthday, but I dont want to miss my cousins wedding. I feel like a total AH no matter what I do.Would you skip the wedding? via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2VKKlYo

No comments:

Post a Comment