Saturday, 22 February 2020

My kid screamed that I was abusing her in a Diner today.


She is 4 . I would not let her play games on my phone while we were eating . So what is the logical thing to do scream at the top of your voice “YOU ARE ABUSING ME!” .At this point that manger comes over with one of the bus boys and asks if everything is ok , to my daughter , not me . She realizing she has the upper hand now repeats the horrible lie about me “abusing her” . I ask the manger for the check and told him we would be leaving . At this point my wife gets back the manager explains they are calling the police . People are recording us on their phones .Police arrive , we spend the next 45 minutes talking to the police who finally get they to tell them how I was abusing her . I won’t let her play her game .Apparently they still need to make a report .I can’t explain how angry I am at my daughter. I am just glad the didn’t take her and her brother he is 1 away right then and there.Edit: I think she gets the phrase from hearing it on the Dr. Phil show . My wife watches a lot of it. via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/39OItmO

No comments:

Post a Comment