
I might throw an actual parade.My youngest (2y 4m) asked to sit on the potty on firday. We've been getting acquainted with it for a few months, mostly just sitting with pants on and practicing flushing. My first 3 kids didnt start using the potty til just after 3yo so I wasn't in a rush or really expecting anything.Well, she took her diaper off and peed in the potty. She didnt want to put the diaper back on so we had a naked day... AND SHE HAD NO ACCIDENTS ALL DAY! She wanted to wear panties to sleep so we tried it and she woke up dry so she wore panties all day yesterday. She just told me when she had to go and then she did it. Today was the same!I'm calling it. She is a potty user, there's no going back now.She's my last baby. That's it. I'M DONE WITH DIAPERS!! I've been changing diapers for almost 12 years. I'm getting a bottle of champagne tonight to celebrate lol via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/3a12hnc
No comments:
Post a Comment