
It’s dinner time, I had just come home from work. My husbands making pasta in the kitchen and handing my son(2) apple slices. I’m talking to my daughter(6) about how they had played outside and had popsicles after nap time.My son walks up and whines, holding out his hand to me. I see what looks like sticky popsicle residue. No wipes in sight, it’s a small smudge so I lick my finger and rub it off. It wasn’t good enough for him so he whines more and holds his hand out for me to clean. I lick the same finger and freeze. That’s definitely NOT popsicle, it’s dog poop. My son had played with dog poop and now it’s in my mouth.Oh god, I mean.. who cleans there kids hands like that anyways?! Why did I make that mistake.I tell my husband what happened and rush my son to the sink to clean his hands. I looked at my husband and asked “can I drink hand sanitizer?! Get it out of my mouth!!”Such a gross experience, with lessons learned. 🤢 via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2N10HIB
No comments:
Post a Comment