Saturday, 4 January 2020

8yr old son watching inappropriate videos on YouTube and the browser.


My 8 yr old son has recently gotten an iPad and he has been told that he has a certain amount of time on the device and that’s it.About 2 days ago I was going to plug my sons iPad up and a notification popped up saying he was logged out of iMessage and something went wrong with the email. As I opened the iPad up to log him back in I saw pornography in my sons google search. I went over all his history and he’s been searching “big boob girls with bikinis” and “hot girls having sex”. I don’t know how to talk to him about this. Not only that but I found inappropriate pictures in his camera roll. Lots of pictures of naked women. This iPad has not been restricted yet because he hasn’t had it but two weeks. It is basically my fault because I forgot to restrict it. So how do I approach this conversation and what do I say?He’s been caught watching inappropriate videos on YouTube as well. Idk what to do he’s so young via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2QHSUAA

No comments:

Post a Comment