
Greg is my daughter's boyfriend. He's a dick.Everything is all about Greg. 4 years of the f***ing Greg show has strained my relationship with daughter. Her friends have all but abandoned her...they can't stand him either.I could list his lack of qualities, but the simple fact is... he's a dick.All attempts to make her see the light are met with "But I Love him!", barf.In November she came to stay for 2 weeks. College friend and I, again, encouraged her to dump his ass. Low and behold she's secretly been looking for a new place to live!Yesterday a studio apartment fell into her lap. WAHOO!!I'm giddy. I can hardly dare to hope. She's scared to be alone, but recognizes she HAS to be alone to take stock and move forward.AND she has to tell Greg bye-bye. At Christmas.What if he talks her into staying? What if she loses her conviction? I'm a mess.Remind your daughters Beauty and the Beast is a fairytale. You can't fix assholes by loving them. They will NEVER turn into a prince. via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2Mqt42W
No comments:
Post a Comment