
I am really good friends with a Girl from high school. She is smart but had a horrible home life and she often would 'spend the night' aka run away to my house during the school year or summer with her mental issues having to be addressed by teenagers since she couldn't go to a real doctor. This has been years since then and she is one session away from graduating High School.She's a great person and when I had my little one she tried to come over once a week to just talk with me and help me in little ways. This was a great help to me and my ppd.She currently is pregnant and the baby daddy ran away when she refused to abort. I don't live close by her anymore but I bought about $300 worth of stuff off of her registry and had it sent to her. I am in a better place financially then she is and I have made sure to include my DH in all conversations about buying her things.Is it possible I am crossing a boundary I'm not aware of by buying so much for her?TLDR; I may or may not be crossing a boundary by trying to help a friend out with her up coming child. via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2oOknT8
No comments:
Post a Comment