Monday, 19 February 2018

Daycare owner upset that I looked inside cabinets at daycare


While dropping off my child at daycare recently, I took a look inside some of the lower cabinets of the kitchen area. Something got into me that there might be unsafe cleaning products in there that my child would have access to .It turned out there wasn't. However, the daycare owner and main teacher saw me looking and confronted me afterward. She said that the fact that I was "doing an inspection" was insulting and demonstrates lack of trust.I explained that I was just looking after my kid and that mistakes sometimes do happen, so there's no harm in taking a precaution.She remains very upset at me and I'm afraid this might be detrimental to my child's care.I would love to hear if anyone has had similar disagreements with daycare providers? How did you handle it? And do you think I was wrong to look around? via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2Gs9uxB

No comments:

Post a Comment