
I have a new baby boy. I have never been married to the mother. We are in Georgia, USA. I was just wondering:How does the court system handle visitation if the baby and his mother both live in the mother's parents' (baby's grandparents') house?Do the heads of household get a say?Would anything differ with the courts taking into consideration the fact that the house owners do not want me there?What happens if a legal visitation agreement is reached but in the future the parents choose to simply not let me in? It's their house, which law overrides the other?This is considering that this is the only potential issue. The baby's mother has full physical custody (again we were never married) and paternity is established. I do not have joint legal custody (the baby is very new) but will try for it soon. Otherwise, everything else is in place for a visitation arrangement to be established.Legal advice, personal experience, anything helps. Thank you. via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2C1hszm
No comments:
Post a Comment