
It's freaking 12:36 am and I'm tired as hell, the kitchen is gross, the floor seems like I just had a party full of drunk teenagers (with stains of spilled beverages and dry food) all because I had two 1 year old boys came to play with my 3 year old.Don't ge me wrong, I know that at age 1 kids just spill everything and climb furniture and want to grab every single thing. What I'm sick of the most is their parents just don't give a shit. They just see their kid throwing food across the living room and just let them do it. They see the kids grabbing my decorations (some of them made of glass) and they won't even try to stop them. One of the kids wanted to destroy my christmas tree and the parents did nothing. So there I am behind them, taking care of them and my house AND cooking dinner.It's like I'm babysitting but also entertaining the parents.It's so unfair that my kid is playing calmly, not doing a mess, knowing where the trashcan is if he needs to throw away garbage, and yet I have to be taking care of other kids, while the parents are on their cellphones or just watching me cleaning here and there the mess their kids do.I'm sick of it. via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2zZEKpa
No comments:
Post a Comment