Saturday, 23 December 2017

I was so embarrassed!


Today we were in a popular book store and I was having a hot chocolate whilst my 2 year old daughter was looking at a book sat next to me.I let my daughter try my hot chocolate and before you know it she's got a chocolate moustache, I get a wipe out and wipe her face as we were pretty much ready to leave by that point, she wanted to wipe her hands and I thought why not. So I took that time to pack our things away.I told my kid to put the wipe on our table, it was pretty messy from the previous people and I'm not one for leaving any mess but this wasn't a do it yourself place.My kid walks over to a table of four quite sophisticated people and put this dirty wipe on their table, I sped over and was overcome with huge embarrassment whilst apologizing a million times but trying to laugh it off as "kids ey".My kid really knows how to put me in an awkward situation but yeah I think next time I'll fully direct her!.Love the little one though and I'm guessing I am not the only parent to be put in situations like this one 😊 via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2zlMZXp

No comments:

Post a Comment