
Hi everybody, first time posting here.I'm a dad to a little boy who's a little over 2 years old. He's my first kid, so I'm learning a lot as we go. Me and his mother though, are a little concerned that he dosen't really talk yet. He says yes and no, and he understands everything we tell him. He makes himself very easy to understand through a sort of sign language. We have tested his hearing ourself, by whispering to him from distance, and he seems to hear just fine. Never been ill, besides the occasional flu, and never had any problems with his ears either.Should we be worried? My mother-in-law works wids kids in a daycare, and she keeps mentioning that we should get him to a specialist that deals with that sort of thing, and it pisses me off, since I'm a little overprotective of him.He's not in a daycare yet, since I work from home, and his mom is currently a stay-at-home mom.Are we handling this correct? via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2pduzbz
No comments:
Post a Comment