Tuesday, 24 January 2017

My teenage son is taking weird pills...


So first forgive me if I have a bad english as it's not my first language, someone recommended me this website to ask a question.I'm a single mum, my teenage son's life, 16; has been quite chaotic recently, he went from being a good kid to a complete nightmare, now he hides in his room from any family activity listen to loud rock songs, the ones that seem satanic. He went into this fashion too, let his hair grow, and using black clothes.He has lost an incredible amount of weight, most of his old clothes are now useless and I'm saving them for when he gains the weight back. Now I was thinking that it was normal weight loss, until once I went to clean his room, and found hidden a bunch of pills under his closet, I took them and checked but there were little to no clues to what it was, one group of the little pills had this daily measuring thing but I couldn't get the label, and the other had a piece from the box that said aldactone, when I google I found out it was... to pee??? a diuretic?... I could never get what the little pills were for.When I wanted to talk to him about that he went crazy, completely crazy as he smashed a chair, I honestly was worried about myself, so I gave him the bag, and he again locked himself up in the room.I fistly tried to get who had given them to him, so I checked with the doctor he usually goes but that was not the case, at the end I couldn't find anyone; so I started checking who his group of friend was, and I found out the people he hanged most time with was a sport club he joined. Which was an incredible surprise since I never expected him liking sports. So I thought it could be steroids but then he'd not be so skinny.I'm getting very worried because for his age he should look completely different, I mean it runs in the family, pretty much all his cousins are now quite well developed, and he seems stuck in time; like if his nutrition was deficient.He's been pretty irritable lately, and even his scores are lowering, and for some reason randomly cries, I tell him to man up but he gets pretty mad...I told him to go to the church if he didn't want to talk to me, but he refused. I honestly don't know what to do, I'm worried, I can't sleep. via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2kciSv6

No comments:

Post a Comment