Tuesday, 3 January 2017

My 5 year old daughter's phase that seems to never fade


So my daughter is in this 1. "mommy phase" where she not only cries when my wife leaves for work, but the entire time that my wife is gone she's depressed, have intermittent episodes of crying and sobbing, telling me "I just miss mommy". And 2. "Anxiety phase of some sort" where she's very worried about everything! -dorrs being locked before bed, smoke coming out of a chimney, and even this little flames on barbeques (and many more). Oh and mascots (cute ones) too.I don't know what to do. My wife wants to get these essential oils but I think we need to be seeking professional help. I just don't know where to start and what kind of therapist my daughter's going to need. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2hPKG9j

No comments:

Post a Comment