
Hi all-I have a 15 month old daughter who spends 2 days per week at her Grandparents (my parents) house. Grandma is in her early 60s and has some chronic pain issues which she uses pain pills for. She's on a variety of medications, I'm not actually sure of all of them, but no doubt any of them could be very damaging to my little one.Yesterday, we were at their house and LO ran into their bedroom, I followed and found her standing there about a foot away from a pill just sitting on the ground. I grabbed it before she saw it and went out to show my parents and ask them and my Dad said to my Mom "you have to stop dropping pills" which of course made my wife and I worry that this is not a one-time situation.I called my Mom later in the day and told her they need to come up with a plan where dropping pills is impossible- some sort of safeguard. Has anyone run into a situation like this? I was picturing maybe some sort of dispenser that can hold a variety of pills and she pushes a button and it dispenses 1 pill at a time? I imagine there have to be products like this! Any help would be much appreciated. via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2hM5TxC
No comments:
Post a Comment