
I have a 5 almost 6 year old daughter, and she is VERY comfortable in her own skin, especially around me, which I like.I take a bath almost every night and quite a bit of the time she will come in and ask if she can take a bath with me, it's one of those big over sized tubs. Some nights I say no because I want to be alone but usually I tell her it's fine. She will wash her own hair and own body, she just wants some "company" lol whatever...so we sit in there and talk and play with toys and whatever for a while.My question is: at what age is this no longer appropriate?Let me be clear that it doesn't make me uncomfortable and clearly doesn't make her uncomfortable either. Also, she has no issues showering/bathing by herself. via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2kbb5hb
No comments:
Post a Comment