
Our 3 year old daughter has started sleeping with me after nightmares, meaning my poor husband has to go sleep in her room next door. I'm not too worried about the nightmares themselves, I have always had really vivid dreams and nightmares, so I think she's just taking after me, and it doesn't happen too often, maybe once every couple of weeks. But I was never allowed to sleep with my mum growing up, so this is leaving me conflicted. My husband thinks it's fine, she always has to start the night in her bed, and he has no problems switching beds. He sees it as the way that we are all going to get the best nights sleep (I've tried resettling her in her own bed in the past and it ends up with a hour long fight). I think I'm just worried about creating problems for myself in the future, and really wanted a second opinion on this issue? via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2iuty9K
No comments:
Post a Comment