
I have two daughters, a 4 year old and a 3 year, who constantly try my patience. I pray to be a better father everyday and am mellow for the majority of the time. But my kids take me from 0-60 within minutes. My wife is a stay at home mom so she knows how to handle them better at this point. But, for every article about parenting and advice that I seek, I try to remain calm and it doesn't seem to work. Its like my kids control my emotions.I have male siblings who are close in age and don't remember being so tough, but I was also young. I don't know how to proceed at this point and many times wind up yelling which is something I don't like doing. I feel worse after then my kids do.They are usually the toughest kids in a crowd who don't stay still at a dinner table or keep their food in their mouth/not eat. I can see it in most peoples faces how frustrated they make them. But when they are separated they are both angels.Any advice would help at this point, thank you via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/3bpI2QW
No comments:
Post a Comment