
I have a toddler and I have been going nuts during quarantine. I love my daughter but she is getting into the terrible twos and its been rough on my husband and I, as well as her. My dad and his wife came over today and are watching her for a few hours just so we can keep our sanity. Ive kept her in the house for over a month now and we have done everything imaginable in this house and she is done. She needs a familiar face, a new scene and different interactions. I feel a little guilty needing some time but mostly I feel relieved to have a moment to sit and not do a god damn thing. Shoutout to all of the amazing moms and dads who have toddlers during this mess, I totally feel you. We spent a chunk of our stimulus check on a super awesome swing set for the backyard just so we could do something new and fun with her while at home. via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/3eB7jtl
No comments:
Post a Comment