
I know, it's to early to say but lately he started to show some interests and do random things.He likes to smile after he farts. Like big satisfied smile. The smile is bigger when he has an audience.The mirror from the baby gym, he hates it. I think he hates all the baby gym. I believed that maybe he was slightly behind and not really capable yet to reach things, since he was born early and went to NICU. However Little Edmund is just not a big fan of circles and moons.He likes the vacuum. As soon he hears the rambling sounds, he is trying to reach for it. I would clean the living room while he is in the bassinet and he would follow the sound and tries to move around it. If I give him some random metal object to feel like a spoon he would get so focused and interested. If I give him the 45£ tether he would toss it after a bit, If I give him a something metallic, he goes over the moon. He likes chains and bracelets, they are his favorite things to reach for as soon as he saw them hanging from my neck!He likes his father voice. Daddy speaks to him in German and has a deep voice when he reads.Now that he sleeps for nearly 6/7 hours straight, I feel human enough to play a lot with him and observe more. I just wanted to share! via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2Kv9WPX
No comments:
Post a Comment