Saturday, 22 February 2020

Need Help w/ 13 Kids


I was entrusted with my sister's 7 kids (ages 17, 11, 10, 9, 7, 6, 4) after both her and her husband were killed in a car accident. I have 6 kids of my own (ages 16, 15, 13, 10, 7, 5). We have 7 bedrooms, one for each of our children and us. But, now we've had to double up occupancy, and triple with the youngest. Here is our setup:Bedroom 1: Me and my husband Bedroom 2: Rhiannon, 16, and Damien, 17 Bedroom 3: Lillean, 15, and Mya, 11 Bedroom 4: Jeremy, 13, and Alinah, 10 Bedroom 5: Isabella, 10 and Jenissa, 9 Bedroom 6: Pandora, 7, and Andrea, 7 Bedroom 7: Rowan, 5, Martin, 6, and Matthew, 4We've had a problem between Rhiannon not wanting to share with Damien. He is VI and in a wheelchair and needs a lot of help. Rhiannon is pissed that I've asked her to even share her room, let alone help out. Lillean and Mya are thrilled. Jeremy and Alinah are fighting non-stop. Other two rooms are fine. Room with the youngest is constant fighting that has gotten physical. Martin has hurt Rowan and Rowan has hurt Matthew.I feel lucky if I get any sleep. My sisters kids are absolutely broken that both of their parents died and my house is either crying, screaming or fighting at almost every hour of the day. Feeding 13 kids has become insane! via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2V8O6YW

No comments:

Post a Comment