Saturday, 4 January 2020

What a day ☹️


I found out today that I'm not pregnant. The tests were negative. My feelings are mixed about it. We have been trying for #3 for about a year. I'm 35, so it's looking like the factory is closed. I do feel like I miss out on things in my son's life because I'm wrangling my daughter. However, I wish she had a sibling closer to her in age.About fifteen minutes ago, J got text dumped by his girlfriend. They're 14, going to be 15 this year. It's his first girlfriend, they've been dating for a while now. He's locked himself in his room and when I tried to get him to open up, he said "Mom, I wanna be ALONE" so I left him. Now my 3 year old is crying because he won't open the door. I told her that J is sad, but she's too young to understand why.Virtual hugs needed. It's been a long day. I'm eating Sour Patch Kids ice cream and waiting for Kid #2 to stop wailing. Kid #1 is going to take a while. Maybe he'll come out of his room if I text him and say I have ice cream. via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2ZPSEDM

No comments:

Post a Comment