
It might seem like a small thing in the long run but my 2.5 almost 3 month old just spent his first night in his crib! The bassinet was packed away only to be used when the baby is sick. He did so well, only woke up three times the whole night. Once for a bottle, once for a diaper change, and the last was because he was lonely wanted some cuddles. He's been waking up twice a night for the past week (for a bottle and diaper change) so we gave the crib a shot. An extra time because he was lonely didn't seem like that big of a deal at all.The baby ended up between my SO and I this morning because his daddy missed him.My and my SO's room is fairly small so it was amazing to be able to have that space back. I'm just so freaking happy about it so I wanted to share. via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/36kQzlI
No comments:
Post a Comment