
I’ve been a single mom for about a year and a half now. My kids are both under age 6. They’re boys. I am struggling with the demands of being a single parent, and setting boundaries for my kids. I just have zero energy. I know I need to set boundaries with them because they don’t listen to me. Everything is a fight. They are constantly fighting each other, and fighting everything I ask them to do. This might be vague but I just feel at a loss here. I’m tired of hearing “they’re brothers...” or “kids will be kids”. Any single parents out there with advice. Anything. I’m really struggling and could use some words of encouragement or suggestions for setting and keeping boundaries with my kids. I feel guilty constantly, I cry a lot. I just need some support, advice, anything. Thank you to anyone who reads this via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/36o5zzr
No comments:
Post a Comment