
We’re working on ‘sleep training’ with our littles (2 and 4). The struggle right now is wake up time and their ability to be kind to be kind in the morning. This morning, I heard them emerge from their room together, chatting happily. I checked the time and they had waited for their visual alarm clock to turn green, YES! They turn on lights and begin to play nicely together. It’s a bit bright and a bit loud, but I’m happy because I’m still in bed and they’re not trying to kill each other. At about 6:30 (45 mins after wake up) my 2yo comes into our room. She’s muttering something about poop. I sit up happily and ask if she needs her diaper changed. “My pony has poop” ????? It turns out she had taken the initiative to rid herself of her poopy diaper, and for some reason, one of her favorite My Little Pony toys was tromped through it. On the bright side, it was a nice solid poop, firmly lodged between all four of her purple pony legs, but as it turns out, a purple pony has gotta run. Baby and pony went straight to the shower while I began to clean, finding more ponies and a dragon who also were ‘blessed’. And the floor. And the coffee table. And the entertainment system... and I do t know if you’re familiar, but ponies have a nice little hole in their hoof, perfect for collection. Fun. Happy Sunday y’all! via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2QQqnJ1
No comments:
Post a Comment