
Hy there.To make it short my 5 yo son found my old chess set some months ago and was interested to learn the game (he always loved boardgames). I was a bit amused and thought he will quit rather fast because of the rules and so I started with rather simple rules and he had really fun with it. He was rather persistent and didn't quit so we played a simple form of chess here and there. For Christmas he wanted his OWN chess set. His grandfather found a junior chess game and he loves it. There are many simple mini games that teach the movements of each piece and yesterday we finally played the first real tournament. Guys he knows every fucking movement pattern, he even understands chess matt. My wife and I are blown away but we didn't tell anybody because it just sounds so pretentious... via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2T5GtSb
No comments:
Post a Comment