
My wife and I have a 5.5yo daughter and 17month son. It’s been a lot of fun and we wouldn’t change any of it. I hope the kids will take care of each other through life. They already adore each other and she does a great job of taking care of him. Whenever she has a snack or food she makes sure to share with him. She’s very attentive of her toys for little pieces that he could put in his mouth.But lately my son has been doing something that might be my favorite part of being a parent yet. He really loves books. He has like three bins of them and every day he’ll go to them and say “book book” and want us to get them out for him. If I sit on the floor with him he’ll back himself up and sit on my lap and look through the books with me for what seems like forever.Gotta cherish it now. They won’t always be this sweet to each other I’m sure, or depend on me to read them books! via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2RrMuaB
No comments:
Post a Comment