
Hey everyone, I’m at my wits end because I don’t know how to handle this. My oldest daughter has become very combative and she lashes out at me. Long story short she has a problem talking back, listening to rules, can’t take no for an answer and will beg until I say yes and most recently she has been catching an attitude with me whenever I take something away that belongs to her. Her reply will be “it’s mine so I can do whatever I want with it” or “it’s my cellphone so bla bla bla bla” she feels as though because it’s hers I have no right saying no to her. Mind you she is only ten years old. I don’t know how to nip it in the bud before it gets worse. Her father doesn’t scold her at all and practically gives her whatever she asks for. He undermines me and on the weekends she runs wild. When she comes back home, I’m seen as the bad guy because I say no and I tell her her behavior is not necessarily good. She’s constantly bulking her sister and I have this feeling she is turning exactly like her father. I don’t want things to be this way. What do i do? How can I handle this? via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2GjFcPx
No comments:
Post a Comment