Saturday, 4 January 2020

My son left thumb sucking in 2019


I am just going to share this successful challenge I had to deal with for my son I had a fear of my son having braces he has been sucking his thumb since he came out my belly I tried diff technique from hot sauce to nasty nail polish to him having a rubber band and have the urge to suck his thumb. I would like to share that I used The NIPIT Hand Stopper you can find it on amazon it is a yellow elbow brace with two blue strap on it it range from 2-7 and my son is 5 there are reward sticker chart and it was so worth it every 7 days we go to Five and Bellow He was so excited to do it the first couple days he wore it to school and sleep with it than he stop sucking at school and his teacher noticed it too and only night time we did this for a while the chart was for 5 weeks but by the 3 rd I noticed he stop however during night time I still made him wear it every other day and by the 5 th week he didn’t wear it I would check middle of the night and see if he is sucking his thumb and no sucking and now he is done his nail is growing back to normal and I give him constant reminder that I am proud of him. I just wanted to share this with you guys because I am proud and happy and hoping In future he wont have urges and you can find this product on amazon. It is so worth it for your little one. via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2ZS3gBW

No comments:

Post a Comment