
Our 4 year old is something else.I can’t use the bathroom at work. Not that it’s against the rules or anything, I just can’t do it. It’s perfectly clean and all that, but something about having a dump in public makes me uncomfortable.So every day when I get home from work, first thing I do is drop the kids off at the pool.And every day, without fail, there’s a little tap at the door. I open it, and there she is, potty in hand and a cheeky grin on her face. Then she forces her way in (not that I put up much of a fight) and she sits herself down opposite me and drops her own kids off. Full eye contact throughout, and there’s always a narrative; “ooh this is a big one”, or “come on poo, you can do it!”Then she tells me she loves us pooing in peace together, and calls me her little buddy.I’m not sure peace means what you think it does kiddo.... via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2SV1hvr
No comments:
Post a Comment