Monday, 6 January 2020

I miss being a full time mom


I went back to work when my daughter was 6 months old. I love my job. My daughter is 14 months now. Every weekend and week night I'm there. But i miss her so much during the work days. Shes growing and changing so much and I just feel like I'm missing it all. I dont want to give up my job, but I just wish i could be with her more. Part time isnt an option, we need the money. Being a sahm was definitely more work but it was so rewarding. I keep reminding myself how long it took me to find a career that was as perfect for me as this one is. In the back of my head though, i just want to stay at home with my baby. I know im just rambling, I guess i just wanted to vent. Thanks for reading. via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2tD47uc

No comments:

Post a Comment