Sunday, 5 January 2020

How to get your 4 yr old to brush their teeth...


My kid never wants to brunch her teeth (just like most 4 yr olds, I assume) and we'll tell her she has to, because her teeth will fall out or they'll go brown or they'll rot.Today she said "but I don't understand how they rot!"I said "well kid, you've got bacteria living in your mouth, they're super tiny, you can't even see them, and they're good, they are supposed to be there, and when you eat, little bits of food and sugar stay on your teeth, and these bacteria eat them, and just like us, when the bacteria eat, they have to poop. And their poop sticks to your teeth and that's what makes them rot."Kid looks at me in HORROR. "I DON'T WANT POOP IN MY MOUTH MOM!" 30 seconds later, we're in the bathroom, getting every nook and cranny with that toothbrush.Maybe it'll work for your kid too? Hahahaha via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2ZRPfEF

No comments:

Post a Comment