Thursday, 23 January 2020

Four Month Old Leaned to Roll!!


Apologies for formatting. I'm on mobile. I know is dumb to be so excited but I'm a first time mom and there's more to be excited about than my daughter learning to roll over.Most credit goes to my husband. For the past four months he's been working 12 hour days 5-6 times a week. His job is seasonal and he's finally able to be home with us! Yay!! Since he's been able to be home, he's really stepped up and helped a lot with our daughter. Apparently while I've been napping in the middle of the day, my husband has been doing tons of tummy time with her and showing her how to roll. I didn't know this. I knew he was putting her in her pack and play so she could play. Just didn't know he was actually helping her. She hardly lets me do tummy time with her for longer than ten minutes but she does tummy time with him for thirty minutes to an hour!(that little traitor). Tonight she's been rolling back and forth for almost an hour, playing, and attempting to crawl. I'm so stinking excited and proud of my baby and my husband! He's not a very emotional man so when he admitted to enjoying, no, loving the time he spends with her doing tummy time, my heart swelled! I'm happy he's spending personal time with her. I was afraid he would be emotionally distant. So not the case! Again, I know it's stupid to be so excited about her rolling over but I'm such a proud momma and wife right now! via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/30OhHHT

No comments:

Post a Comment