
First time posting. My daughter is 11m and is co-sleeping/bed sharing with my husband and I. Yes I know the dangers, that's not what I am writing about. I do want my daughter to sleep in her crib. I do want the security that she is safe if she wakes up and I am not there. I know in the long run it would/will be better for all of us. The thing is I have separation anxiety for some odd reason. The thought of her being away is so hard for me. It is easier to get her sleep in our bed and she has stopped needing to be held to sleep, though it does help her sleep longer most of the time. If you sleep next her she generally sleeps longer too. My question is do or did you have anxiety like this? What did you do? My husband wants her to sleep in her crib but he hasn't made any effort to try either. via /r/Parenting http://bit.ly/2JghPsY
No comments:
Post a Comment