
I am 19 years old. I have been getting into alot of fight with my parents. I have a set curfew of 5pm and I'm not allowed to hang around my friends at night when I'm home from college over break. I also am a dancer that dances 4-5 a day and my family has been telling me that I am selfish for training so long as opposed to being in the house with them and that I want to see my friends instead being in the house with them. I love my parents but I really want to be able to have more freedom but my parents hate when I leave the house. I have a job but my parents won't let me use my money to Uber and there are days when my parents won't let me go to the backyard of the house. I kinda dread coming home because I feel like I'm trapped when I come home. via /r/Parenting http://bit.ly/2V4nTYZ
No comments:
Post a Comment