
I'm a SAHD. I know it is a bit of a taboo area to compare how well children are to others(hence asking strangers on the internet), but I truly want to gage how well my son is doing with his learning. I know he is advanced from what I've read online, but literature tends to be vague. I'm not hardcore on teaching him, most of the time we just mess about, but I want to help him fulfil any potential he has as long as it's not intrusive to him growing up.He has just turned twoCan count to 10 and recognises all ten numbers( he can count a set number of items too).Knows all core colours and can use them to describe items e.g Red fire engine.Can recognise and say what the core shapes are e.g circle,square,triangle etc as well as weird ones like Pentagon,oval and semi circleHe recognises and can say about a third of his letters.These are just some things I'm most impressed by and I'd like peoples thoughts. Thanks. via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2k4nPqW
No comments:
Post a Comment