
right now, its not feasible for my husband to work and that's fine I rather my son be at home. My son is a year old and I feel like my husband does nothing all day. He refuses to take him out of the house. I've offered up ideas and he told me it was wrong for me to decide what they do all day. He doesn't read to him or play with him. I come home and they're in our room watching tv. My son gets fed and of course plays by himself throughout the day but nothing else.Some mornings, my husband won't wake up because he stayed up all night. If I can't wake him, he gets upset and calls me cussing me out because our son was crying in his crib. Now the mornings, when he doesn't wake up I set my son up for a few hours of independence. I make him a breakfast he can eat in bed(this morning it was bananas and a cup of milk), I put him in bed with my husband and turn on cartoons. I don't know how long my son will sit there quietly watching tv alone.As soon as I'm home, I'm back on the clock and my husband often takes a nap or we go out and run errands. If I ask for a nap he'll tell me sure then proceed to fall asleep. He doesn't understand why I can't just sleep with our son running around because he's fine. via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2D10z49
No comments:
Post a Comment