Monday, 5 March 2018

Am I spending enough time with them?


So, I am a SAHM and I have no car right now, it's in the shop. We are in an apartment so we don't have much to do here. I always have a lot of chores, or sometimes I just want to do something that I enjoy.The point is, my 4 year old daughter asks me to play with her all day long. I do sit in intervals and play with her when I can, but other duties are always calling, like her 2 year old brother or other things that I have to do.I always feel guilty when I tell her no, because we are stuck with not much to do here and I don't want her to resent me or think that I don't spend enough time with her.Am I doing this wrong? Should I be spending every free moment playing with her? via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2I4teJv

No comments:

Post a Comment