Sunday, 24 December 2017

My husband has been acting like a completely different person in the worst way possible...could it be related to taking Zoloft?


My husband and I have been best friends since we were 10, so about 16 years. He’s always been so sweet, funny, supportive, and unconditionally loving towards me. It’s why I married him.The last few weeks though...he’s just been MEAN. Any time I try to talk about anything with him he either rolls his eyes, tells me he doesn’t care, or says I’m being dramatic. He also said he “doesn’t think anything [how strained our relationship has been lately] is his fault.”We just had our firstborn this summer and have been having some financial strains with me transitioning to being a stay at home mom. I’ve had issues with postpartum mood disorders but am on medication and seeing both a therapist and a psychiatrist. I know some of it is on me as marriage is always a two way street. But I feel like I’m doing everything possible to make things better and I’m getting nothing in return. It’s affecting how we co-parent and the environment that my son is being brought up in. I know he’s too little to truly realize anything but I DO NOT want this to be the relationship he grows up with, even from the beginning.The sudden change in personality coincides with when he started taking Zoloft (about 2 weeks after he started, so right around when it would have built up in his system). Has anyone had this problem or noticed it in a loved one? Or am I just trying to make excuses for my husband suddenly being a complete asshole? via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2C4Qc2P

No comments:

Post a Comment